In Need Of Wildlife Removal?
We have the best wildlife removal experts in all of NY, Long Island and Westchester.
Call Now For A Free Inspection With A Wildlife Removal Expert
Our Technicians Are Google 5 Star Rated!
Something in the Attic?
Squirrels, raccoons, opossums and birds are masters at breaking into attics and basements. These two areas of the house are usually the most prone to cracks and holes that may seem small to you but just the right size for wildlife to roam in and out freely. The presence of these unwanted guests can pose a serious threat to you, your family and your pet. It is in your best interest to contact a Wildlife Removal Company (that’s us), as soon as you’re away of their presence. Seriously, this is not the time to take matters into your own hands. Schedule an a free inspection with one of our certified wildlife removal technicians. We promise to remove your wildlife problem safely and humanely.
What kind of wildlife removal do you need?
- Raccoons are nocturnal so you’ll most likely hear them rummaging through your trash or stomping on your roof throughout the night.
- They are also known to leave droppings in your attic, basement, or lawn.
- Raccoons are vocal animals. They have a unique purr that you’ll hear throughout the night.
- If you see a raccoon during the day, stay clear, as this is a sign of potential rabidity. Contact a wildlife removal company as soon as possible.
- Squirrels are particularly skilled at getting into attics.
- Squirrels have a unique high pitched purr that most people can identify.
- Scratching sounds in the attic and on walls are also a sign of squirrel presence.
- Squirrels can be aggressive when cornered so leave the squirrel removal and trapping to the experts (that’s us).
- Pigeons are usually a problem for commercial properties. However residential properties are perfect environments for many different types of birds to nest.
- If their not huddled underneath your stores awning they’ll probably enter your attic through a whole in your roof.
- Birds aren’t particularly stealthy animals. You’ll see and hear them entering and leaving your property throughout the day.
- If you’re in need of bird removal contact Wharton Exterminating Services. Our wild life removal technicians will get rid of your bird problem safely and humanely.
Wharton Exterminating Services is staffed with certified wildlife removal experts ready to get rid of all of your problems. If you’re in need of Wildlife Removal give us a call. Our team of technicians are 5 star rated on google. We’ll get rid of your wildlife problem for good.